Jonathan Kahn interviewed me for the Together London podcast.
We talk about designing content, my role at Facebook, and how to make things even when you’re busy. Listen to the podcast on his site.
Here are a few related links:
- Writing is Design, a short piece I wrote at Mule
- An Interview with Tiffani Jones Brown, where Tiff talks to Contents Magazine about working at Facebook
- The Hacker Way, a letter from Zuck for the IPO
- Working on Content with Developers, an article I wrote that Jonathan mentions
- Born Hungry Magazine, my food writing project
- Bird by Bird, a fabulous book by Anne Lamott
- Tiny Beautiful Things, Cheryl Strayed’s Dear Sugar collection
This was quite an honor. Thanks again, Jonathan!